Gnocchi with Creamy Pesto and Cherry Tomatoes
- Prep Time 0:05
- Cook Time 0:05
- Estimated Cost $15.00
- 4 Comments
Toothsome gnocchi is the perfect bed for this creamy pesto. I like to serve it with a big green salad and hot, crusty bread for soaking up the remaining sauce.
- 1 12-oz package gnocchi $3
- 1/2 cup fresh pesto $8.50 for entire recipe
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved $2
- 1/4 cup half-and-half $1.50 for 1/2 pint
Recipe Serves 2-3
- Cook gnocchi according to directions in salted water. In a small pot, whisk together pesto and half-and-half over medium heat until well incorporated and hot.
- Once gnocchi is cooked, toss gently with the creamy pesto and cherry tomatoes. Garnish with leftover pine nuts and Parmesan if desired.