Gnocchi with Creamy Pesto and Cherry Tomatoes
- Prep Time 0:05
- Cook Time 0:05
- Estimated Cost $15.00
- 5 Comments
Toothsome gnocchi is the perfect bed for this creamy pesto. I like to serve it with a big green salad and hot, crusty bread for soaking up the remaining sauce.
- 1 12-oz package gnocchi $3
- 1/2 cup fresh pesto $8.50 for entire recipe
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved $2
- 1/4 cup half-and-half $1.50 for 1/2 pint
Recipe Serves 2-3
- Cook gnocchi according to directions in salted water. In a small pot, whisk together pesto and half-and-half over medium heat until well incorporated and hot.
- Once gnocchi is cooked, toss gently with the creamy pesto and cherry tomatoes. Garnish with leftover pine nuts and Parmesan if desired.
Leave a Comment
What They're Saying
Amy, on May 14, 03:12 PM, wrote:
very good and simple-used tortellini instead of gnocchi and grape tomatoes instead of cherry.
Melissa, on Dec 27, 04:57 PM, wrote:
…where in the world do you find gnocchi for $3? In 12-oz packages especially?
Sylvia, on Jun 10, 06:18 PM, wrote:
Really yummy! I didn’t have a small pot so mixed the pesto and milk in a small bowl and heated it up in the microwave for 20 second increments until heated. It worked very well. Thank you for the wonderful recipe. :)
slot pulsa, on Jul 5, 10:20 PM, wrote:
Hm.. yummy gnocchi :)
baccaratcommunity, on Dec 25, 11:04 PM, wrote:
Hello ! I am the one who writes posts on these topics baccaratcommunity I would like to write an article based on your article. When can I ask for a review?