Turkey BLTs with Brie
- Prep Time 0:15
- Cook Time 0:10
- Estimated Cost $10.50
- 24 Comments
These lovely little sandwiches are perfect for snacking, lunching, even dinner-ing. Obviously, you can make them on regular bread if you like, and feel free to use regular pork bacon if that’s what you have on hand. I like these with Spicy Heirloom Tomato-Parmesan Soup.
- 2 English muffins, toasted $2.50 for 6
- 4 tsp mayonnaise Pantry
- 4 slices turkey bacon, cooked until crispy and cut into 3" pieces $3 for 16 oz.
- 1 small heirloom tomato, sliced $1
- 4 sandwich-size pieces Romaine lettuce $1.50 for a head
- 4 2" slices brie (I like goat's milk brie, available at Trader Joe's) $2.50 for 4 oz.
- freshly-ground black pepper Pantry
Recipe Serves 2
- Spread toasted English muffin halves with mayonnaise.
- Layer with turkey bacon, tomato slices, lettuce, brie slices and freshly-ground black pepper.