- Prep Time 0:10
- Estimated Cost $10.50
- 29 Comments
Lavash sandwiches are perfect when you want a quick, light, portable lunch or dinner. I also love to slice these into think pinwheels and serve them as an appetizer. Vegans can swap out the cream cheese for hummus.
- 4 pieces lavash or large flour tortillas $2
- 1/4 cup cream cheese or Neufchatel cheese $2
- 2 cups arugula, rinsed and dried $2
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced thinly $1
- 1 carrot, shredded $0.50
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced $1
- salt and pepper to taste Pantry
- few sprigs of fresh dill, chopped $2
Recipe Serves 2 generously
- Divide the cream cheese between the lavash or tortillas and spread evenly, covering the entire thing. Layer the vegetables and dill over the cream cheese and top with salt and pepper.
- Serve as a wrap or slice into pinwheels.