Kielbasa with Apples and Onions
- Prep Time 0:05
- Cook Time 0:10
- Estimated Cost $7.50
- 6 Comments
This is my favorite way to serve sausages. The apples caramelize slightly when grilled and the amazing taste of lightly charred onions is outstanding. This dish is even more awesome prepared on an outside charcoal or gas grill.
- 2 kielbasa sausages, sliced on the diagonal $6
- 2 tart apples, sliced thinly $1
- 1 white onion, sliced into rings $0.50
- 2 tbsp olive oil Pantry
- salt and pepper to taste Pantry
Recipe Serves 2-4
- Heat olive oil in a large grill pan or cast iron pan over high heat. Grill onions, apples and sausage slices in batches on both sides.
- Season with salt and pepper.