- Prep Time 0:10
- Cook Time 0:15
- Estimated Cost $8.50
- 23 Comments
When you have the ingredients on hand, this classy pizza comes together in just minutes. Figs and prosciutto are totally the new peanut butter and jelly.
- 1/2 recipe pizza dough $1.50
- flour for rolling and dusting Pantry
- 1/8 cup fig jam $4
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese $3 for 8 oz.
- 4 large slices prosciutto, trimmed into 2" strips $4 for 6 oz.
- freshly ground black pepper to taste Pantry
Recipe Serves 2-4
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Lightly flour a pizza pan or cookie sheet. Set aside.
- Lightly flour a clean, dry surface. Use a rolling pin or your hands to stretch the dough into a 10" circle. Transfer to prepared pan.
- Spread the fig jam over the surface of the dough, leaving a 1" border around the outside of the circle. Sprinkle with the cheese and top with the prosciutto slices and black pepper.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until crust is nicely browned and cheese is bubbly.
- Cut into thin slices and serve.
Leave a Comment
What They're Saying
Lydia, on May 11, 07:45 AM, wrote:
Added some asparagus, it was excellent!
Lucy, on Sep 14, 03:37 PM, wrote:
Made this last night and again just now. DEE. LISH. Used my own homemade whole wheat pizza crust, though.