Grilled Peaches with Mozzarella and Basil

This easy summer salad comes together in about 10 minutes and will leave your guests satiated and seriously impressed. Make sure to buy peaches that are on the firm side so they don’t turn to mush on the grill.

• ingredients
  • extra virgin olive oil Pantry
  • 2 medium, firm peaches, pitted and sliced into rings $1.50
  • 2 4-oz. balls mozzarella di bufala (fresh mozzarella), sliced into about 12 medallions $3.50
  • balsamic vinegar Pantry
  • salt and pepper to taste Pantry
  • 1 handful fresh basil, sliced thinly $1 for a bunch
Total Cost of Ingredients $6

Directions

Heat a grill or grill pan over medium heat. Brush lightly with olive oil.

Grill the peach rings for 1-2 minutes on each side, or until slightly soft with grill marks. Remove from heat.

To assemble the stacks, layer the a piece of mozzarella between 2 slices of peach (or make higher stacks if you like). Repeat with remaining cheese and peaches and arrange on plates or a platter.

Just before serving, drizzle liberally with more olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Top with salt, pepper and the basil.

Serves 2-3.

Lydia, on May 12, 08:12 PM, wrote:

When I first saw the picture I thought it was the grilled eggplant and tomato stackers I make, but this would be an excellent change!

ali, on Jul 24, 05:07 AM, wrote:

This seems interesting, it just surprises me that there wasnt a Rules to Follow to Buy Essay Cheap to support this information because they usually do somehow find their way into everything around here! So i expected to see that here!!

pinky, on Aug 4, 11:43 AM, wrote:

Oh wow so youre telling me that ausralian essays had no idea about this what so ever, like seriously that is just insane because they were usually the first ones to post on this you know!

ali, on Aug 13, 11:54 AM, wrote:

I am always searching online for storys that can accommodate me. There is obviously a multiple to understand about this. I feel you made few salubrious points in Attributes moreover. Detain busy, awesome career! questions to ask crush

ali, on Aug 20, 11:39 AM, wrote:

In this case you will begin it is important, it again produces a web site a strong significant internet site:“Signs A Guy Likes You”:https://www.languageofdesires.com/signs-a-guy-likes-you

ali, on Aug 20, 12:52 PM, wrote:

I personally use them exclusively high-quality elements : you will notice these folks during: Apple Cider Vinegar

bubble spinner 2, on Aug 23, 12:54 AM, wrote:

Thank your site! information your share is useful to me!