Garlicky White Bean Dip
- Prep Time 0:05
- Estimated Cost $3.00
- 19 Comments
This easy dip is hummus’ Italian first cousin. Perfect with fresh vegetables and baguette slices or spread on a sandwich, this delectable spread can be thrown together in just 5 minutes for a mere $3—and odds are good that you already have all the necessary ingredients on hand.
- 1 15-oz. can white beans, such as Great Northern beans $1.50
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed Pantry
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling Pantry
- 1 small bunch flat-leaf parsley plus more for ganish $1
- juice of 1/2 lemon $0.50
- salt and pepper to taste Pantry
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender. Serve garnished with more parsley and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.