- Prep Time 0:10
- Cook Time 0:15
- Estimated Cost $6.00
- 32 Comments
These garlicky fries are a staple at ballparks, but they can stand up to a fancy steak equally well. The Parmesan can obviously be left out for vegans, but it adds a nutty, salty layer that compliments the garlic perfectly.
- 1 large Russet potato, scrubbed and cut into 3" sticks $1
- 1 tbsp. olive oil Pantry
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped finely Pantry
- 1 small bunch flat leaf parsley, chopped $1
- salt and pepper to taste Pantry
- 3 tbsp. grated Parmesan $4 for 12 oz.
Recipe Serves 2
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Toss potatoes with olive oil and spread in an even layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Flip with a spatula and bake for another 5 minutes or until fries are golden-brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Once cool, toss with garlic, parsley, Parmesan, salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot.