Creamy Lemon-Parsley Sauce over Spinach Ravioli
- Estimated Cost $10.00
- 5 Comments
The versatile sauce in this dish is great on any pasta or even over grilled chicken or fish. It’s so simple and made from such common ingredients, so save it for a night when you really don’t feel like grocery shopping.
- 1 16-oz. package spinach ravioli $4
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced $0.50
- 1 small bunch flat-leaf parsley, chopped $1
- 2 tbsp olive oil Pantry
- 3 garlic cloves, minced Pantry
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, plus a little extra for garnish $3
- 1/4 cup half-and-half $1.50
- salt and pepper to taste Pantry
Recipe Serves 2
- Cook ravioli according to package directions in salted water.
- While ravioli cooks, heat olive oil over medium heat in a small saucepan. Add garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes or until translucent. Add parsley, half-and-half, lemon juice, Parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
- Once cooked, drain ravioli and arrange on a platter. Drizzle with sauce and top with lemon zest, more parsley, and Parmesan cheese.