Fried Chicken Salad with Onion Rings
- Prep Time 0:10
- Estimated Cost $19.50
- 3 Comments
This only qualifies as a salad because it is served over a bed of greens. Really though, it’s a plate of fried chicken and onion rings with creamy dressing. It’s certainly not healthy (though you could probably find something similar but way worse for you in a restaurant), but it makes a tasty occasional treat.
- 6 cups mixed greens $2
- 2 carrots, shredded $0.50
- Creamy Yogurt-Herb Dressing (or other creamy salad dressing), to taste $6
- 1/2 recipe Chicken Fingers, sliced $7.50 for the whole recipe
- 1/2 recipe Thin and Crispy Onion Rings $3.50 for the whole recipe
Recipe Serves 2-4
- Toss mixed greens and carrots together with dressing to taste. Divide onto salad plates.
- Top each plate with sliced chicken fingers and onion rings.
- Serve immediately.