$5 Dessert: Grilled Apricots with Ricotta and Balsamic Vinegar
- Prep Time 0:05
- Cook Time 0:05
- Estimated Cost $5.00
- 2 Comments
Can you think of anything more wonderful than sitting outside on a warm summer evening, sipping chilled white wine or beer, and eating these gorgeous little treats? I qualify them as dessert but they’re savory enough to join a dinner spread as a side dish.
- 4 apricots $1
- 1/4 cup ricotta $4 for 10 oz.
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar Pantry
- black pepper Pantry
- 1 tsp vegetable oil (if using grill pan) Pantry
- Heat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat. If using grill pan, brush with vegetable oil.
- Split the apricots in half lengthwise, discarding the pit. Grill flesh-side down for 3-5 minutes or until grill-marks appear and the fruit softens slightly.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a plate.
- Drizzle the apricots' grilled side lightly with the balsamic vinegar. Top each one with a dollop of ricotta and freshly-cracked black pepper.
Makes 8 halves.
Leave a Comment
What They're Saying
Ouisue, on Jun 18, 12:53 PM, wrote:
I had the pleasure last summer of having Gabi make this for me. It was one of the culinary highlights of my life—just saying folks. . .
slot deposit pulsa, on Jul 14, 02:04 AM, wrote:
Yummy dessert apricots