Salmon with Lemon-Dill Sauce
- Prep Time 0:05
- Cook Time 0:25
- Estimated Cost $14.00
- 6 Comments
This simple, refreshing preparation of salmon is good any time of year and can be paired with nearly any side dish. It is so good, in fact, that it prompted my friend James to declare that it will “tingle your taste buds like nothing else.”
- 2 4-6 oz. salmon fillets $10
- 1/4 cup sour cream or Greek yogurt $1.50
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise Pantry
- 4 cloves garlic, minced Pantry
- 2 lemons--1 zested and juiced, 1 sliced $1
- 2 tsp fresh or dried dill $1.50 for 1 oz
- salt and pepper to taste Pantry
Recipe Serves 2
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Whisk together sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice and zest, dill, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Arrange salmon fillets in a baking pan. Cover well with lemon-dill sauce. Top each piece of salmon with a few lemon slices. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until salmon is cooked to desired done-ness.