Grilled Corn with Jalapeño-Lime Butter
- Prep Time 0:10
- Cook Time 0:04
- Estimated Cost $8.00
- 9 Comments
Simple, bold, smoky and sweet, this decadent way to serve corn is everything I crave. Perfect alongside a barbeque or alongside tacos. This recipe works well with white or yellow corn.
- 4 ears corn, shucked, cleaned and halved $2
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter $1 for a stick
- 1/2 jalapeño, diced finely $0.50
- pinch salt Pantry
- few sprigs cilantro, chopped $1 for a bunch
- juice and zest of 1/2 lime $0.50
- 2 tbsp cotija cheese (optional) $3 for 4 oz.
Recipe Serves 4-6
- Heat a grill or grill pan over high heat. Grill corn pieces for 2 minutes on each side, or until light charring develops.
- While corn grills, melt butter in a small sauce pan. Add jalapeño, salt, lime, cilantro, lime juice and zest and remove from heat.
- Drizzle butter mixture over grilled corn pieces. Garnish with cotija.